The Green Key
Labeling of our establishment environmentally corresponds to a performance in terms of awareness and advocacy on ecology. That is why camping has this label since 2008.
The Green Key is a voluntary label awarded every year by an independent jury to the whole ecological accommodation sector: hotels, campsites, lodges, guest houses, tourist homes, hostels, restaurants.
The criteria cover different fields of environmental management:
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY :
- Display and documentation
- Acts of green: saving water, energy
- Watering plants in the evening,
-: installation of thermostatic valves, regulating the flow of water (less than 8 l / min)
-the chlorine in the pool does not exceed the minimum thresholds and filters are cleaned daily to maintain a functioning optimal.-
- Separation of waste
- Lower volumes, compost, glass and cardboard sorting - collection of used batteries and ink cartridges
- Energy saving bulb
- Solar panels to heat the toilet block and pool, it is covered at night to avoid a significant loss of heat
- All Buildings operate without air conditioning.
Maintenance -products with an eco-label
- toilet paper is carrying a label
LIVING ENVIRONMENT :
-no pesticides or chemical fertilizer for plants,
- No noise at night
-no vehicle travels at night in the camper
-animation nature to children-
-information on animal and plant species