Le Vaugrais campsite has the“Qualité Tourisme” label, the guarantee of a comfortable stay in the heart of nature, at the best value for money. The guarantee of a successful and unforgettable holiday in the Bugey region.
In order to guarantee you a quality stay our campsite has obtained the Clé Verte label.
The labelling of our establishment on the environmental level corresponds to a strong action in terms of awareness and promotion of ecology. This is why the campsite has had this label since 2008.
It will allow you to benefit from an establishment as close to nature as possible.
We have therefore worked on 4 main areas:
ENERGY AND WATER MANAGEMENT :
- Installation of solar panels to heat the sanitary block and the swimming pool
- Watering of vegetation in the evening
- Water management in the rental units and bathrooms, thanks to regulators and aerators
- We water our plants with a rainwater collector
- Our staff is trained in leak detection
- Presence detectors with timers have been installed in the bathrooms
- We have set up individual meters in the rentals for a precise follow-up of the electricity consumption
- The pool is heated by solar panel
- Rental of classic and electric bikes to visit the region
- Display, documentation and customer awareness of nature-friendly actions
- carpooling between holidaymakers
- Nature activities for children
- It is forbidden to drive a vehicle on the campsite from 10 pm to 8 am
- Maintenance of green spaces without chemical fertilizers or pesticides
- We print as few paper brochures as possible and prefer to communicate by e-mail.
- The circulation of cars is forbidden from 10 pm to 8 am in the campsite.
- We are looking for your opinion and suggestions to improve our environmental approach.
- No more waste at the snack bar, we offer the doggy-bag
- The cleaning products we use are ecologically certified
WASTE MANAGEMENT :
- The campsite has an area dedicated to selective sorting with containers for glass, plastic bottles and your household waste
- We compost all our vegetable waste
- Hazardous waste is sorted and edible oils are stored separately and collected at the sorting centre.
- We recycle used batteries, light bulbs…
- All our employees sort their waste.
We therefore ask you to do your utmost to contribute to this success.
All you need to do is :
- Limit your water consumption
- Turn off the lights of the premises and accommodation when you leave them
- Respect the selective sorting set up
- Do not throw away cigarette butts, papers and other rubbish
- Stop your engine
ACTING TOGETHER TO PROTECT NATURE
By choosing to stay at a quality campsite, you can be sure of a great vacation.
To obtain our quality label in September 2023, Le Vaugrais campsite was audited on the basis of 579 criteria.
We obtained :
97.65% for reception
95% for information
98.62% for cleanliness
87.71% for pitches and surroundings
88.67% for eco-responsible management
Through this label, Hélène and Pierre are committed to offering you :
a warm welcome:
The manager and his team pay particular attention to hospitality, availability, thoughtfulness and efficiency. They contribute to a serene, pleasant and convivial stay.
Throughout the opening period, cleanliness and hygiene are guaranteed throughout the campsite. From the reception to the swimming pool, from the sanitary facilities to the campsite walkways, everything is beyond reproach.
accurate and truthful information
The campsite manager provides complete, clear and accurate information about his establishment: precise descriptions of facilities, opening times and periods for reception, services and activities. Rates are clearly expressed and strictly applied.
a private, well-kept site
The campsite manager takes all the necessary measures to offer a private pitch and guarantee the utmost peace and quiet on the site. The site is tastefully and aesthetically designed to blend in with the surroundings.
an environment that is valued and respected
The campsite manager is committed to preserving nature and the environment, and to developing his campsite with respect, protection and the search for appropriate environmental solutions. In this way, they contribute to the preservation of an increasingly threatened environment.
a strong commitment to eco-responsibility
The campsite manager runs his establishment in a sustainable and eco-responsible way. Ecological and environmentally-friendly solutions are used on the campsite: waste management, energy use, water management and internally: communication, involvement in local life, etc.